UI / Frontend Developer
Our consulting service is the development and implementation of solutions for customers in complex markets. Our business and IT consulting focuses on the fields of Risk Management, Quantitative Methods, Data Processing and Data Management as well as software and technology. We have set ourselves the goal of establishing DEVnet internationally as a strong brand for holistic and innovative problem-solving skills in the financial, insurance and energy sectors.
Our employees are the key to success. When they evolve, they develop their team, they develop the company. We create the framework to make this possible and are looking for experienced employees who support us.
What We Offer
- Constant individual development
- Regular in-house workshops for developers
- Budget for external courses, conferences, etc.
- Independent, autonomous work
- Opportunity to develop professional skills in finance and IT related topics
- Networking structures
- Being a part of international teams
- Collaborative and creative work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Company social events
- Attractive compensation and benefits packages
What You Need
- About 2 years of experience in UI design/development
- Good command of HTML/CSS with knowledge on some leading frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap , Foundation, Materialize)
- Knowledge on C#/Java GUIs (e.g. WPF, JavaFX, DevExpress/DevExtreme) , Object Oriented principles
- Proficiency with tools such as Sketch, Balsamiq, Design processes, UI testing (A/B)
- Good understanding of web applications security, analytical mind
- UX/user interaction design experience is an advantage
- Good command of English
What You can Expect
- Being part of the project team
- Working with customer on requirements, availability, clarity and usability of the application (esp. interfaces)
- Designing and implementation of user interfaces (web pages, desktop application front-ends, APIs)
- Creating of user flows, mocks and models of interfaces
- Designing, preparing and analyzing of usability tests
If you are looking for a responsible position in an interdisciplinary team and would like to continue your career in a complex and dynamic environment, please send us your resume in English.
To apply please klick this Button:
We look forward to meeting you in Wroclaw. Your contact person:
DEVnet High Performance Solutions Sp. z o.o.
ul. Prosta 36
Phone: +48 71 711 60 91