Our consulting service is the development and implementation of solutions for customers in complex markets. Our business and IT consulting focuses on the fields of Risk Management, Quantitative Methods, Data Processing and Data Management as well as software and technology. We have set ourselves the goal of establishing DEVnet internationally as a strong brand for holistic and innovative problem-solving skills in the financial, insurance and energy sectors.
Our employees are the key to success. When they evolve, they develop their team, they develop the company. We create the framework to make this possible and are looking for experienced employees who support us.
What We Offer
- Constant individual development
- in-house workshops
- Budget for external courses, conferences, etc.
- Independent, autonomous work
- Opportunity to develop professional skills in office administration
- Being a part of international teams
- Collaborative and creative work environment
- Company social events
- Attractive compensation and benefits packages
What You Need
- 1+ year experience in a similar position
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to juggle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively
- The initiative to self-troubleshoot problems with a sense of responsibility and urgency
- Strong interpersonal skills; friendly, professional manner, ability to interact effectively
- Good command of English is essential, German an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Willingness to establish long-term cooperation in full time
What are Your main responsibilities
- Office care and ongoing support for the Management Team in administrative tasks
- Liaising with landlord, suppliers of goods and services, and external partners
- Purchasing office equipment, and ordering office supplies, food and beverages
- Managing incoming invoices and creating monthly expense reports
- Travel management including support in booking flights and accommodation
- Settlement of business trips expenses
- Organizing team events and workshops
If you are looking for a responsible position in an interdisciplinary team and would like to continue your career in a complex and dynamic environment, please send us your resume in English.
We look forward to meeting you in Wroclaw. Your contact person:
DEVnet High Performance Solutions Sp. z o.o.
ul. Prosta 36
Phone: +48 718 8111 94