IT System Administrator (m / f / d)
Our consulting service is the development and implementation of solutions for customers in complex markets. Our business and IT consulting focuses on the fields of Risk Management, Quantitative Methods, Data Processing and Data Management as well as software and technology. We have set ourselves the goal of establishing DEVnet internationally as a strong brand for holistic and innovative problem-solving skills in the financial, insurance and energy sectors.
Our employees are the key to success. When they evolve, they develop their team, they develop the company. We create the framework to make this possible and are looking for experienced employees who support us.
Our offer to you
- Working in a very collegial, experienced team.
- Teamwork based on agile methodology.
- Working in an international environment with attractive framework conditions.
- We offer space for your creativity and participation.
- We highly value team spirit and personal responsibility.
- Performance and effort are appropriately rewarded.
- 30 days of vacation.
- Individual training measures and professional development.
What you bring with you
- At least 3 years of relevant technical experience.
- A degree in computer science, information technology, or similar education or equivalent experience.
- Understand interactions between infrastructure and software components.
- Experience in IT service management according to ITIL / DevOps.
- Very good spoken and written English skills (C1). German language skills are a plus but not required.
- Good knowledge of server operating systems, such as Windows and Linux.
- Experience with network configuration.
- Scripting languages (e.g. Bash, Windows PowerShell), application server and middleware components (Tomcat, Apache, Nginx, IIS) and tools for monitoring, optimization, stabilization, interface connection and administration.
- A natural interest in IT systems and similar topics.
- Processing incidents (2nd and 3rd level support).
- Defining solutions for 1st level support.
- Creating and maintaining operationally relevant documentation and concepts.
- Finding solutions to Windows environmental problems.
- Administrating On-Premise, Active Directory based windows infrastructure.
- Administrating Office365 cloud services (Azure AD, Teams, Exchange online, SharePoint Online).