Application / DevOps Engineer
Shaping the Digital Future
DEVnet consultants blend technological knowhow with analytical insights and industry expertise to develop sustainable solutions in a data-driven world. Founded in 1998, the company is headquartered in Grünwald near Munich with three further locations in Germany and Poland.
Its 150 experts collaborate with clients ranging from global banks and insurances to providers of energy and mobility as well as startups in the digital economy. They focus on organising data, developing platforms and algorithms, generating insights and facilitating digital transformation to build digital fitness.
What the job offers you
- Working with banking applications: implementation, maintenance, optimisation, bug fixes, technical support and implementation of changes
- Automation of installation, configuration and operation of the applications
- Planning, consulting and implementation of new applications and systems for Clients
- Supporting development team in software implementation and maintenance processes
- Providing analysis of development processes, improvement of procedures and documentation
- Interesting technical challenges
A few key data you should agree with
- Degree in computer science or a relevant scientific discipline
- Strong experience with banking application management, automation and optimization
- Solid knowledge and practical experience with cloud technologies, Linux containerization, Windows, Docker, GitLab, programming knowledge
- Experience and skills with DevOps model cooperation
- Experience with Elastic Stack, Prometheus, HELM on Kubernetes (nice to have)
- Troubleshooting / analytical skills and logical thinking
- Openness towards various technologies
- Client-oriented approach
- Ability to work independently
- Good command of English is essential
- German (basic knowledge)
- Readiness to travel abroad is advantageous (after pandemic time)
Learning & leadership
Your professional growth and development is very important to us. Our Leadership Programm ensures regular feedback on your performance and individual development. Books, conferences, trainings, workshops, you name it.
Health & wellness
We care for you and your health. You are free to choose the benefits that suits you best and you can change your mind at any time. Within a dedicated budget you can choose the ergonomic equipment for your working place.
People & culture
We are more than just work colleagues. We like to meet, talk and have fun together. We are grateful for what we have and love to share it with others. We work hard but always find time to relax or do some gym in our chill out room.
Fairness is important. Our level system and equal pay policy ensures that. Colleagues on the same knowledge and experience level receive the same salary. Each year we check the market to make sure that our salaries are competitive. We appreciate your hard work throughout the year and strive to pay everyone Profit Share in case of positive financial result.
DEVnet High Performance Solutions Sp. z o.o.
ul. Prosta 36
53-508 Wrocław, Poland
Phone: +48 71 711 60 90