Junior Software Engineer (all genders)
Our consulting service is the development and implementation of solutions for customers in complex markets. Our business and IT consulting focuses on the fields of Risk Management, Quantitative Methods, Data Processing and Data Management as well as software and technology. We have set ourselves the goal of establishing DEVnet internationally as a strong brand for holistic and innovative problem-solving skills in the financial, insurance and energy sectors.
Our employees are the key to success. When they evolve, they develop their team, they develop the company. We create the framework to make this possible and are looking for experienced employees who support us.
What We Offer to You
- Constant individual development
- Regular in-house workshops for developers
- Budget for external courses, conferences, etc.
- Independent, autonomous work
- Opportunity to develop professional skills in finance and IT related topics
- Networking structures
- Being a part of international teams
- Collaborative and creative work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Company social events
- Attractive compensation and benefits packages
What You Need
- Degree in computer science, mathematics, physics or a relevant scientific discipline
- Proven experience with at least one mainstream programming language and its development environment
- Basic knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Interest in financial markets and financial engineering topics
- Openness towards various technologies
- Passion for problem solving
- Experience with scripting languages and alternative programming paradigms is advantageous (e.g. Python, Matlab, Erlang, etc.)
- Good command of English is essential, German an advantage
- Readiness to travel abroad is advantageous
What You can Expect
- As part of our IT team you will work closely with our business consultants designing and implementing software solutions for our international customers
- You will be utilizing highly specialized approaches, combining mainstream development environments like Java, .Net and scripting languages with advanced enterprise environments
- You will design and develop IT systems
- Your projects are interesting technical challenges that include state of the art technology
If you are looking for a responsible position in an interdisciplinary team and would like to continue your career in a complex and dynamic environment, please send us your resume in English.
To apply please klick this Button:
We look forward to meeting you in Wroclaw. Your contact person:
DEVnet High Performance Solutions Sp. z o.o.
ul. Prosta 36
Phone: +48 71 711 60 91