with programming skills
Shaping the Digital Future
DEVnet consultants blend technological knowhow with analytical insights and industry expertise to develop sustainable solutions in a data-driven world. Founded in 1998, the company is headquartered in Grünwald near Munich with three further locations in Germany and Poland.
Its 150 experts collaborate with clients ranging from global banks and insurances to providers of energy and mobility as well as startups in the digital economy. They focus on organising data, developing platforms and algorithms, generating insights and facilitating digital transformation to build digital fitness.
What the job offers you
- You will combine business knowledge and programming skills in the process of building complex software solutions
- You will analyze data using different software (e.g., SQL), tools and techniques
- You will transform business stakeholder questions/issues/needs into clear and unambiguous technical specifications
- You will support the development team in implementation of business logic (Python)
- You will propose, design and implement new data collections, pipelines, business rules that will ensure data consistency and quality
- You will contribute both to specialist’s analyses and technical specifications
- You will provide analysis of development processes, improvement of procedures and documentation
- You will have a chance for further development of technical and programming skills
- You will have the opportunity to learn about business challenges of our clients
A few key data you should agree with
- Degree in computer science/mathematics (applied mathematics/actuarial and financial mathematics), information technology in business, economic analytics, or a relevant scientific discipline
- Knowledge of algorithms, data structures, financial engineering topics, asset classes, investment processes and market data
- Understanding of data models, data warehouses and query engines
- Experience in the integration of data from multiple data sources
- Programming skills in scripting languages (Python) and knowledge about data processing using SQL
- Knowledge of coding standards and using them
- Strong experience with managing business requirements
- Good command of English is essential, German an advantage
Learning & leadership
Your professional growth and development is very important to us. Our Leadership Programm ensures regular feedback on your performance and individual development. Books, conferences, trainings, workshops, you name it.
Health & wellness
We care for you and your health. You are free to choose the benefits that suits you best and you can change your mind at any time. Within a dedicated budget you can choose the ergonomic equipment for your working place.
People & culture
We are more than just work colleagues. We like to meet, talk and have fun together. We are grateful for what we have and love to share it with others. We work hard but always find time to relax or do some gym in our chill out room.
Fairness is important. Our level system and equal pay policy ensures that. Colleagues on the same knowledge and experience level receive the same salary. Each year we check the market to make sure that our salaries are competitive. We appreciate your hard work throughout the year and strive to pay everyone Profit Share in case of positive financial result.
DEVnet High Performance Solutions Sp. z o.o.
ul. Prosta 36
53-508 Wrocław, Poland
Phone: +48 71 711 60 90